• A U.S. Jazz Ambassador (sponsored by the U.S. State Dept. and The Kennedy Center & Jazz at Lincoln Center), -Masterclasses and Concerts in 2004 & 2009.
• Eleven critically acclaimed recordings for Telarc, Concord, Challenge and Half Note Records.
• Inducted into Arkansas Jazz Hall of Fame, with Bob Dorough and John Stubblefield, 1998.
• Chair of the Vocal Jazz Department at the New Jersey City University (NJCU), since 1998; faculty member of the Wachovia Jazz for Teens program at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center (NJPAC), since 2000.
• Headlined at jazz's most prestigious venues, including The Blue Note and Lincoln Center in New York, and The Kennedy Center in Washington DC. Currently touring and presenting workshops worldwide.